My family doesn't own a camera anymore.
我们家不再消相机了。

My daughter takes all of our pictures with her smart phone.
我的女儿用智妙手机拍下的图片成了我们全部的家庭照片。

Knowing that her Dad is still "old school"
还好她知道我这个父亲是个“老古董捕鱼电玩上下分”

she will from time to time run off prints of these pictures
她有时也会把一些照片打印出来

and let my son put them in an old fashioned photo album.
让我儿子把照片放进老派的相册里。

They made me one just the other day.
几天前他们才为我制造了一本相册。

As I was looking through it, however, I noticed something.
可是,当我翻看相册时,我发清楚明了某样器械。

Far outnumbering the pictures of me, my daughter, my sons, and our extended family were the pictures of our dogs.
比起我的照片,我女儿的照片,我儿子的照片,还有其他亲朋好友的照片,我们家的狗的照片在数量上要多很多。

It seemed like almost every page was full of happy, furry faces.
相册的每页上仿佛都能看到它们毛茸茸的,带着幸福神情的小脸。

It made my heart smile as I flipped through them.
当我翻看这些相册的时辰,我在心里绽放了笑容。

It made me glad to know that I have lived most of my life in the company of dogs.
本来我平生大部分的年光都是在狗狗的陪伴中度过的,知道这一点让我很高兴。

What is it about dogs?
狗狗们究竟可以上下分的电玩软件有什么魔力?

We allow them on our couches and even in our beds.
我们纵容它们占据家里的沙发,乃至践踏床铺。

We clean up after them when we take them for walks.
带它们出去漫步,还得跟在前面整顿。

We vacuum up their fur.
我们为它们吹洗毛发。

We wipe off their drool .
我们为它们擦掉落口水。

We tolerate their bad breath.
我们忍耐可以上下分的电玩软件它们嘴里的臭味。

We pay vet bills and buy new shoes when they chew up our old ones.
我们花工资赡养捕鱼电玩上下分它们,假设它们咬坏了我们的鞋子,我们也会默默的买一双新的。

We enjoy their slurps and snuggles .
它们吃饭的声响,它们密切的依偎都让我们认为喜悦。

We feed them our food when they don't want to eat theirs.
当它们不肯意吃狗粮的时辰,我们会把自己的食品捕鱼电玩上下分供奉给它们。

We talk to them and hug them and confide in them.
我们跟它们措辞,拥抱它们,对它们倾诉自己的机密。

We welcome them into our homes and into our hearts.
我们关闭家门迎接它们,更关闭心扉让它们住进我们心里。

Why do we love them so?
是什么让我们如此爱好犬类?

Maybe it is because they love us so.
或许是由于它们如此的爱着我们。

Their love and loyalty are unconditional.
它们对我们支付了无条件的爱和忠诚。

They accept us as we are and want to spend all of their days with us.
它们接收我们本来的模样,希冀着每时每刻都和我们在一路。

They cry and howl when we leave home and jump for joy when we return.
当我们出门的时辰,它们会悲哀哭嚎,当我们回家的时辰,它们会喜悦的蹦蹦跳跳。

They shower us with love, attention, and affection whether we deserve it or not.
它们对我们表达了满满的爱意和存眷,不管我们能否值得它们如许支付。

They make us want to be the people they already think we are.
它们想让我们变得更好,而在它们眼中,我们曾经那么好了。

They are and forever will be a glorious gift.
它们是我们被赐予的礼品,永久都是。

May we always cherish them and embrace the lessons they teach.
愿我们永久珍爱它们,愿我们铭记它们给我们的启发。

May we all learn to love as freely and unconditionally.
愿我们都能向它们一样去爱,无条件的,自在的去爱。

May we all make our lives a gift of joy just as they do.
愿我们和它们一样,把每天都当作充斥喜悦的礼品。